Meme is an apt phrase, yes, since they're all about me-me-me? That said, they're also considerable fun, a way to further the friendship and affinity that occurs in online communities. So here goes:
23rd Post: Day 23: Acorn Squash Stuffed with Quinoa & Cherries
5th Sentence: "No."
- My, my. That's cryptic.
- Maybe I'll 'Alanna-size' and use 1/3 of a cup instead of 2/3 of a cup.
13th Post: Day 13: Roasted Asparagus with Feta
5th Sentence: " "
- Oops. No fifth sentence. Those first posts were decidedly terse.
- This is harder than I thought! How about doubling it, 2/3 x 2 = 4/3 = Day 43. (Or Day 113 if 43 fails us, too.)
43rd Post: Day 43: Cucumber with Mustard & Dill
5th Sentence: "I would definitely make this again!"
- Finally! This was one of those 'good enough' recipes, not one that'll make anyone swoon or beg for seconds but just plain-ol' fine.
- Julie at A Finger in Every Pie
- Elaine at Axis of Aevil (talk about drool-worthy, check out her cakes and pastries!)
- William at Never Trust a Skinny Chef
- Moira at Who Wants Seconds