Meme: 5th Sentence in 23rd Post (Sort of)

Thanks (I think!) to Nupur at One Hot Stove, whose Indian/other creations are regularly drool-icious and who's tagged A Veggie Venture for a meme oddity that's overtaking the food blogging world.

Meme is an apt phrase, yes, since they're all about me-me-me? That said, they're also considerable fun, a way to further the friendship and affinity that occurs in online communities. So here goes:

23rd Post: Day 23: Acorn Squash Stuffed with Quinoa & Cherries
5th Sentence: "No."

  • My, my. That's cryptic.
  • Maybe I'll 'Alanna-size' and use 1/3 of a cup instead of 2/3 of a cup.

13th Post: Day 13: Roasted Asparagus with Feta
5th Sentence: " "

  • Oops. No fifth sentence. Those first posts were decidedly terse.
  • This is harder than I thought! How about doubling it, 2/3 x 2 = 4/3 = Day 43. (Or Day 113 if 43 fails us, too.)

43rd Post: Day 43: Cucumber with Mustard & Dill
5th Sentence:
"I would definitely make this again!"

  • Finally! This was one of those 'good enough' recipes, not one that'll make anyone swoon or beg for seconds but just plain-ol' fine.
And because memes work like chain letters, binding busy-ness and all, here's who's tagged for the next round. Participate at your pleasure!



Alanna Kellogg
Alanna Kellogg

A Veggie Venture is home of "veggie evangelist" Alanna Kellogg and the famous asparagus-to-zucchini Alphabet of Vegetables.

Comments

  1. Thanks for playing along :) No one could accuse you of being verbose, but your words carry meaning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to write! I read each and every comment, for each and every recipe, whether a current recipe or a long-ago favorite. If you have a specific question, it's nearly always answered quick-quick. ~ Alanna