Day 343: Caraway Cabbage ◄

Supper #1: Caraway Cabbage was an easy, tasty, wintry side dish.

Supper #2: After cooking for another 90 minutes, Caraway Cabbage transformed into something akin to noodles, a low-carb, high-fiber substitute for pasta, rice or potatoes.

Lunch #3 Warmed in some cream-ish broth, Caraway Cabbage became a bone-warming soup.

The recipe? It's in a 2004 Kitchen Parade column.

FOR THE RECORD ... This is A Veggie Venture's contribution to ARF Tuesdays over at Sweetnicks, the weekly inspiration to cook 'n' eat up antioxidant-rich foods.


(c) Copyright 2006 Kitchen Parade

3 comments:

Caraway + cabbage = divine! [I do a similar recipe and often add apples...]

I don't know why I don't cook cabbage more often. Whenever I've had it, I've loved it and now that I think about it, I'm really partial to red cabbage.

Yours looks delicious though and I love that you turned it into three different dishes.

-Elizabeth

I agree with Karina - you can't really go wrong with cabbage (or sauerkraut) and caraway!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to write! I read each and every comment, for each and every recipe, whether a current recipe or a long-ago favorite. If you have a specific question, it's nearly always answered quick-quick. ~ Alanna