Day 343: Cabbage Noodles (This Recipe Has Moved)

Cabbage Noodles ♥ KitchenParade.com, ribbons of fresh healthy cabbage cooked in a skillet until soft and silky, almost like noodles. Weight Watchers Friendly. Low Cal. Low Carb. Gluten Free. Vegetarian, Easily Vegan.
Who's cooked cabbage so that it turns into something akin to, well, noodles? So good!

But the recipe has moved to a new location,
please see

Cabbage Noodles

at Kitchen Parade, my food column.



Looking for healthy new ways to cook vegetables? A Veggie Venture is home to hundreds of super-organized quick, easy and healthful vegetable recipes and the famous asparagus-to-zucchini Alphabet of Vegetables. Join "veggie evangelist" Alanna Kellogg to explore the exciting world of common and not-so-common vegetables, seasonal to staples, savory to sweet, salads to sides, soups to supper, simple to special.

© Copyright Kitchen Parade
2006 & 2021 (retire)

Alanna Kellogg
Alanna Kellogg

A Veggie Venture is home of "veggie evangelist" Alanna Kellogg and the famous asparagus-to-zucchini Alphabet of Vegetables.

Comments

  1. Caraway + cabbage = divine! [I do a similar recipe and often add apples...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I don't cook cabbage more often. Whenever I've had it, I've loved it and now that I think about it, I'm really partial to red cabbage.

    Yours looks delicious though and I love that you turned it into three different dishes.

    -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Karina - you can't really go wrong with cabbage (or sauerkraut) and caraway!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to write! I read each and every comment, for each and every recipe, whether a current recipe or a long-ago favorite. If you have a specific question, it's nearly always answered quick-quick. ~ Alanna