Kitchen Parade Extra: Chicken Sybil ♥

The multiple-personality chickenSay hello to Chicken Sybil, the chicken with so many variations it's got, ahem, multiple personalities. (Clever name, yes? Many thanks to my cousin Lynda, who came up with a list of fun names for what I knew would become a special recipe!)

It's another Kitchen Parade concept recipe, a base recipe that's a winner all on its own but easy to adapt for taste preferences, what's in season and what's on hand. For a year, I've made this two or three times a month, never the same twice. It makes up in just minutes, adapts easily for serving just one or two -- and is a hit every time I serve it, for myself or for others.

Trust me, please, this is chicken you'll make for supper again and again! Even my neighbor Lisa, whose husband produces most family meals, feels like a star whenever she makes this and it gets her seeking out favorite new ingredients, like black bean sauce.

Where's that recipe again? In this week's Kitchen Parade column, of course!



Kitchen Parade is great source for Quick Suppers and Concept Recipes. If you're watching Weight Watchers points and calories after the holidays, Kitchen Parade can help. Counting carbs? Kitchen Parade has low-carb recipes too.



What's this Kitchen Parade, you ask? It's the published newspaper column that my Mom started when I was a baby and that I've been writing since 2002. Kitchen Parade is known for great recipes for all courses; including

NEVER MISS A SINGLE RECIPE! To receive Kitchen Parade columns by e-mail as soon as they're published, just enter your e-mail address. Or just check out this week's column here; many archive columns are online too.
Alanna Kellogg
Alanna Kellogg

A Veggie Venture is home of "veggie evangelist" Alanna Kellogg and the famous asparagus-to-zucchini Alphabet of Vegetables.