The latest collections of Thanksgiving vegetable recipes are now available!
This year, I've turned the tables a little, featuring
Favorite Recipes for Thanksgiving's Favorite Vegetables
Vegetarian Entrée Recipes for Thanksgiving.
Turkey and dressing may take center stage but ahhhh, Thanksgiving vegetables -- welcome to the second annual collection of Thanksgiving vegetable recipes from A Veggie Venture!
Between now and Thanksgiving, watch for brand-new vegetable recipes especially suited for our Thanksgiving tables:
- perfect for special dinners but not over the top
- fresh fall vegetables prepped mostly or entirely in advance
- easily multiplied for large gatherings and divided for small ones
- and a little different around here, no skimping on butter and cream and cheese!
The 2006 Thanksgiving collection was such a hit -- especially this site's all-time #1 recipe, the World's Best Green Bean Casserole -- that for months now, I've been watching for new recipes for this year. The 2007 collection (including this year's surprise favorite, Cauliflower Cream) will emerge day by day as new recipes are posted between now and Thanksgiving. I love every single one of these Thanksgiving vegetable recipes and truly hope they inspire your own Thanksgiving gathering! ~ Alanna
About A Veggie Venture
E-mail delivery of new recipes
How to print recipes
Vegetable Inspiration for Thanksgiving Tables
About these Thanksgiving Recipes
- In the table above, the 'featured recipes' are ones published in 2006 and 2007 especially for Thanksgiving. The 'more ideas' are favorite vegetable recipes that would also fit well with traditional Thanksgiving foods.
- Some recipes have been published in my food column Kitchen Parade, online at KitchenParade.com.
About A Veggie Venture
A Veggie Venture is the home of Veggie Evangelist Alanna Kellogg and is the year-round award-winning source of free vegetable recipes, quick, easy, and yes, delicious. If you're a newcomer and would like to see what it's like around here -- except in November when it's all Thanksgiving vegetables! -- start with your favorite vegetable in the Alphabet of Vegetables or dive into all the Weight Watchers vegetable recipes or all the low carb vegetable recipes.
Never Miss a Recipe
Sign up for e-mail delivery of new recipes. It's automatic, it's free, it's inspiring!
Move aside, turkeys. (No, not you, dear readers! Thanksgiving turkeys!) Here at A Veggie Venture, vegetables are the real stars of the Thanksgiving table. So it's new Thanksgiving recipes all November long for 2007's fabulous collection of Thanksgiving vegetable recipe ideas. Whether it's last year's famous World's Best Green Bean Casserole or a brand-new recipe which catches your fancy this year, move over turkeys, it's vegetables' time. © Copyright 2007