Save $5 at Whole Foods Through October 22

No recipe right now but I'm going to go out on a limb here -- won't many of us be happy to save $5 after spending $25 on groceries?

If so, don't miss this downloadable coupon from Whole Foods that's good for one purchase a day per customer through October 22. (Me? I'm off to buy ink for my printer. I wonder if there's a coupon for that!)

How did I learn about Whole Foods' offer? I 'follow' Whole Foods on a service called Twitter. You can, too and if you like, you can follow me on Twitter too.

DISCLOSURE: For anyone who's wondering, I have no relationship with Whole Foods (except as a regular occasional customer) and get no compensation from Whole Foods to share this information. They don't even know I'm doing it! But as you know, I'm committed to helping people save money on groceries and if you already shop at Whole Foods, this is a great offer.

ASIDE: Whole Foods recently sponsored a budget meal challenge for food bloggers. Several of my blogging friends were finalists -- see the finalist recipes from Karina's Kitchen, Steamy Kitchen and SugarLaws. They look both healthful and perfect for tight grocery budgets.



NEVER MISS A RECIPE! For 'home delivery' of new recipes from A Veggie Venture, sign up here. Once you do, new recipes will be delivered, automatically, straight to your e-mail In Box.




Looking for healthy ways to cook vegetables? A Veggie Venture is home to hundreds of quick, easy and healthful vegetable recipes and the famous Alphabet of Vegetables. Healthy eaters will love the low carb recipes and the Weight Watchers recipes.
© Copyright 2008

Alanna Kellogg
Alanna Kellogg

A Veggie Venture is home of "veggie evangelist" Alanna Kellogg and the famous asparagus-to-zucchini Alphabet of Vegetables.

Comments

  1. Thanks! I was planning to stop by there this week anyway, since I want to buy more "So Delicious" coconut-milk yogurt - something new that I just tried recently and loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting this! it'll make those $35 probiotics not hurt my wallet so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this! :) Every penny helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coupon and thanks for leading us to Whole Food's budget recipe contest! I now have a few healthy, low cost meals to add to my next week's menu plan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to write! I read each and every comment, for each and every recipe, whether a current recipe or a long-ago favorite. If you have a specific question, it's nearly always answered quick-quick. ~ Alanna