> A+ to anyone who's tried all 10.
> Kudos to anyone who's heard of all 10.
> Cheers to anyone who commits to find all 10!
1. Beets -- beet recipes, yes, we've got beet recipes
2. Cabbage -- yep, we've got cabbage recipes too
3. Guava -- oops
4. Swiss chard -- of course, Swiss chard recipes
5. Cinnamon -- and yes, recipes with cinnamon too
6. Purslane -- a green, hmm, must keep our eyes peeled for this
7. Pomegranate juice -- yum ...
8. Goji berries -- I keep hearing good things about Goji berries
9. Dried plums -- what 'prunes' are called these days
10. Pumpkin seeds -- a fall favorite, pumpkin seeds are also called pepitas
By the way, the adorable puppy is Sulo from Life of Jalo whose four amazing dogs do deliver dog-smiles every day!
Eat more vegetables! A Veggie Venture is the home of Veggie Evangelist Alanna Kellogg and is the award-winning source of free vegetable recipes, quick, easy, and yes, delicious. Start with the Alphabet of Vegetables or dive into all the Weight Watchers vegetable recipes or all the low carb vegetable recipes. © Copyright 2008